Bill Uhl D.C.
The practice is owned and operated by Dr. Bill Uhl. Dr. Uhl is a graduate of Logan College of Chiropractic and holds a B.S. in Exercise Physiology from Ithaca College and a B.S. in Life Sciences from Logan College. He is a member of the American Academy of Spinal Physicians, National Strength and Conditioning Association, New York State Chiropractic Association, American Chiropractic Association, North American Association for Laser Therapy and is Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Dr. Uhl is pursuing post doctoral studies in personal injury, peer review, independent medical examinations and becoming a medical expert in his field for legal cases. In 2011, he earned a Diplomate from the American Academy of Medical Legal Professionals. He is currently the only doctor in Upsate NY to earn this advanced Post Doctoral Diplomate, and is committed to becoming an expert in this filed. He also has conducted extensive research on the use of Fatty Acids for the Control of Pain and Inflammation.
Dr. Uhl relocated to the area in 2004 from St. Louis, Missouri where he completed his clinical work at Complete Care Medical, a Chiropractic, Medical and Rehabilitation office. He is actively involved in his church, mission activities and other community organizations. He has chosen to open his private practice in Latham, NY and looks forward to providing exceptional healthcare to the residents of the Greater Capital Region.
- B.S. Exercise Physiology - Ithaca College
- B.A. Life Science - Logan College of Chiropractic
- D.C. Doctoral Degree- Logan College of Chiropractic
- Diplomate- American Academy of Medical Legal Professionals
- Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Memberships & Associations:
- New York State Chiropractic Association
- North American Association for Laser Therapy
- American Chiropractic Association
- National Strength & Conditioning Association
- American Academy of Spinal Physicians